Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Bold Blossoms Mother's Day

Time to get things in high gear for Mother's Day! It's this weekend if you had forgotten :) I will be mailing out my cards Friday morning so they will arrive on Saturday. There will be a different Mother's Day card posted each day for the next three days, so be sure to come back for more.


 This card came together rather quickly. I decided I better make a pile of cards to take to work as I am sure I will get asked for some cards this week, lol! Lots of spring attitude in this card. Don't you love how fresh these colors feel together?!
  • Stamps: Bold Blossoms, Message For Mom
  • Paper: Blushing Bride, Naturals Ivory, Rose Red, Perfect Plum
  • Ink: Blushing Bride, Pear Pizzazz, Rose Red, Perfect Plum, Soft Suede
  • Other: Big Shot with Beautiful Wings embosslit, Pear Pizzazz Seam Binding ribbon, Signo white gel pen, Rhinestone Basic Jewels

 I even added some rhinestones to the inside. I love the stitched look to these stems, very homey looking.

I hope this inspires you to get your Mother's Day stamps out and get stampin!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty Tanya. Great color combo, very soft.

Holly/Rubber Redneck said...

Very pretty!!! I love this!

Yapha said...

So, so lovely!!! What great colors for Mother's Day! I love the rhinestones on the butterflies.

Shelley Z said...

Love your card! So feminine!

Mickey Roberts said...

So pretty! Love the bits of bling to add some shine.

Sara Mattson-Blume said...

I love this card--the colors, the stamping, just fabulous!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails