Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas Every One!

Well, I hope it has been a very Merry Christmas for everyone! I know it has been for us. We spent Christmas Eve at the Neyssen's (Jamie's mom & stepdad) and nearly everyone was there. Amazing! It was so fun watching the little kids open their presents, and holding the new baby, Madison. She is 1 month old, and so sweet! And I have been trying to get a good family photo for our Christmas card this year, and I finally got one! This evening jsut as the sun was going down, lol!

Here we all are. We are all smiling and not wearing our coats at 31° F. Yup, we are Minnesotans :)

And who can resist this face! Shelby got blocked in between the piano and the tree as we were passing out the presents. What a sad little puppy dog face!


And what is a post without a little project. I made this little purse last month with some of the scrumptious Spice Cake fabric and lined it with muslin. my Amazon Fire fits in it quite well :)

Inside there are a couple of nifty pockets. I was able to use just one fat quarter of this print to make the bag. So cool :) I found the pattern on Etsy.com

Ok, time for this girl to go to bed... I must work in the morning and 5:30 comes mighty early :)

3 comments:

Yapha said...

Great family picture and super cute purse!!

Cindy said...

Oh my gosh, I LOVE that purse! You're gonna make me dig out my sewing machine and cut my fabric stash!

Heidi Baks said...

Adorable! And the little purse is neat too - LOL!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails