Monday, January 23, 2012

Elegance in Blue


This was my first attempt at a swap with Elementary Elegance but it didn't feel quite right. I do like how the small elements fit on the Jewelry Tag punch.


 I used some Cherry Cobbler embossing powder and then sponged over it to add more depth. I did stamp the little elements first and then punched them out.
  • Stamps: Elementary Elegance
  • Paper: Baja Breeze, Riding Hood Red,  Pear Pizzazz, Naturals White, Twitterpated DSP
  • Ink: Baja Breeze, Riding Hood Red,  Pear Pizzazz, Versamark
  • Other: Big Shot with Adorning Accents Edgelits, Curly Label punch, Jewelry Tag punch, Stampin Dimensionals, sponges, Signo white gel pen, Cherry Cobbler embossing powder, Embossing Buddy, Heat Gun


I did a little bit of fussy cutting around the main image and the sentiment is also embossed.
I hope to find just the right person to give this to!

Don't forget, Sale-A-Bration starts tomorrow and you can ear this stamp set with a $50 purchase (before shipping and tax) !

1 comment:

Katherine said...

What a gorgeous card! I love the background stamping and the embossing. Inspirational!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails