Monday, April 16, 2012

Soaring Summer Smooches


Happy Monday everybody! Let's start this week out bright and cheery :) This card came about from leftovers from a page I made for a workshop. Did you know that the Summer Smooches DSP has lots of gender neutral patterns?! Love this! The workshop I did on Saturday was with a fun group of ladies who were doing a scrapping retreat, and one of the ladies only does cards. I had planned to do 12x12 pages as the Make and Take, but I had brought the makings for one card :) See how smart I am, by accident!

I just broke down and got the Send Me Soaring set, and I do not regret it! Love how easy it is to make fun boy cards. Or grown up cards, whatever. I wouldn't mind getting this card myself ;)
  • Stamps: Send Me Soaring
  • Ink: Lucky Limeade, Island Indigo, Daffodil Delight, Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake
  • Paper: Crumb Cake, Naturals White, Summer Smooches DSP
  • Other: Big Shot with Labels Framelits, 1-3/8" Square punch, Signo white gel pen, Stampin' Dimensionals
And you thought smooches were just for girls, lol!

5 comments:

Yapha said...

Such a great card! I love those pennants hanging down -- such a great combination of patterns!

Anonymous said...

Bright and fun - definitely a "celebrate" kind of card! TFS

Katherine said...

I love bright colors, the label, the banners....what a cheerful card!

Paula said...

So cute! Love that stamp set with this DSP.

Mickey Roberts said...

Love the pennants with this DSP. A very cool card.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails