Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Funny Dad


Summer Starfruit. Hmmm. Kind of a tough color for me to love, until I saw this color combo on a non SU card on the web somewhere. Now, I love it!! I am so glad :) We only have this color for 2 years and sometimes a color will take 18 months to grow on me.


I had a request for a funny Father's Day card and Hambo Stamps came to the rescue for the phrases. I used a variety of stamp sets for the images :) The star clusters are from Extreme Elements, The argyle Dad is from Loved Ones, and the lower case dad is from Family Reunion. And I finally used some of the those wonderful Naturals buttons!


And the punchline for this card. I love it!!


Card #2 looks almost exactly the same, but has a different funny sentiment.


How can you not love these?!

  • Stamps: Family Reunion, Extreme Elements, Loved Ones, Best Dad Ever, Hambo Stamps funny sayings
  • Ink: Summer Starfuit, Baja Breeze, Crumb Cake
  • Paper: Summer Starfuit, Baja Breeze, Naturals White
  • Other: Big Shot with Apothecary Accents framelits, Large and Small Star punches, Naturals Designer buttons, Essentials Paper-Piercing Pack, Paper Piercer, Signo white gel pen, Stampin' Dimensionals

6 comments:

Yapha said...

Ha ha ha!! Both hilarious sentiments! Love the combinations of images and words on the fronts.

Sue said...

Fun cards! I love how you used images from various sets for the background... very creative! I like those rustic-looking stars, too!

Katherine said...

These are great! I am going to have to case those sayings into my MDS, I think!

Mickey Roberts said...

How fun! I love these! Bwahahaha!

Paula said...

Now that is a card I could send to my dad (since I'm his favorite child). Love it!

Carmen said...

Awesome!! Very fun card!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails