Saturday, January 12, 2013

Easter Blessings

Another swap card today! This one features one of the great single stamps available. I know it is a bit early for Easter stuff, but not if you want to plan ahead to send out some lovely greetings to those special people we can't make it to see on Easter.


I also just realized that I used a SAB item on this card. See that luscious ribbon? That's it!
I paired this greeting with another beautiful set, Crosses of Hope. I think the Lacey Brocade embossing folder really helps tie the design of that cross into the rest of the card, don't you?
  • Stamps: Easter Blessings, Crosses of Hope
  • Ink: Early Espresso, Pool Party
  • Paper: Whisper White, Pool Party Core'dinations, Crumb Cake
  • Other: Big Shot with Lacey Brocade embossing folder, Ovals and Apothecary Accents framelits, Paper Piercer and Occasions Paper Piercing Pack with Mat Pack, Sanding Block, Pearls Basic Jewels, Stampin' Dimensionals, Signo white gel pen


Free tutorial with $35 purchase
Just place your order on my demonstrator website!
More details on the Virtual Stamp Club tab.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails