Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Bold & Bright Blendas

Who loves the Blendabilities? I sure do! They look so rich and vibrant, and lay down such a fabulous layer of color! I am not exactly a coloring pro, but these markers sure make me look good :)

I made this card in July I believe, again shortly after I got my order from the new catty. I just had to get some ink on this gorgeous new hostess set :)

I was really just playing around with this image and the Blendas, and I liked it so much, I just had to make a card with it. Lucky for me, I found some DSP in the Moonlight DSP pack that coordinated with it beautifully! I am not sure I like the embossed sentiment. It kind of gets lost in the DSP. What do you think?


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW this is awesome! Great card! It's so good to see you posting again! I've really missed seeing your creations.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails