Sunday, March 15, 2015

Stamp Review Crew: Project Life Point and Click Edition

http://stampreviewcrew.blogspot.com/2015/03/stamp-review-crew-project-life-point.html
Hello from the Caribbean everyone! I just had to say that because I am so, so excited to be on our very first cruise as this post goes live!! OK, back to business. Welcome to the next edition of the Stamp Review Crew! We have lots of great inspiration for you here :) If you have never hopped with us before, we are a group of Stampin' Up! demonstrators that do a blog hop every 1st and 3rd Mondays of the month, and each time we pick just one stamp set for us all to use. If you want to see the master blog hop list, you can find it on the official Stamp Review Crew blog here.

If you are following along in order, then you just arrived from Martha Inchley's blog. Wow, right!

My first card for you is this very talkative card. It is just full of love! I only used 2 stamps from the set, and 1 from another  I chose colors that kept it gender neutral, even more towards the masculine, though. Since I have so many guys in the family, that keeps it more useful for me. It would be cute in any color though, I think.

You can see the little word bubble I put on the inside here. I had to add more little hearts. Of course, there is some white gel pen going on inside and out :)






Next up is a card that I made using the Nacho Average Color Challenge. That was a tough one for me at first because I did not think those colors went together, but this card proved me wrong :) Again, I used just 2 of the images from Point & Click, and the sentiment is from the monthly photo-polymer release from February.




Inside is a repeat of just one design row and some more of those stars. And white gel pen, lol.

That's it for me! I will be thinking of all of you on Monday as we are cruising! I'll be back next week, and I hope to share some great photos with you all then. It is now time to hop on over to Dawn Tidd's blog. I can't wait to see what she has created!


http://tiddbitsfromdawn.typepad.com/tiddbits-from-dawn/2015/03/the-stamp-review-crew-project-life-point-click-edition.html
http://www.inchofcreativity.com/2015/03/stamp-review-crew-project-life-point.html

9 comments:

Dawn Tidd said...

Love, love, love your cards, Tanya! The repeated words bubbles is my favorite and looks awesome on the orange. Of course, your signature White Gel Pen always adds just the right sumthin' sumthin'!

Yapha Mason said...

Great cards, Tanya! The first one makes me think of basketball. hope you are having an amazing time on your cruise!

Linda Callahan said...

I love how you repeated images to create your designs! What a great way to use this set! Enjoy your cruise!

Anonymous said...

I think these are great! I wasn't sure how to use the word bubble image and that is a fantastic idea!

Jen Timko said...

These are wonderful! Love the multiple bubbles! Have a great time!

Cindy Beach said...

love, Love LOVE the graphic designs and fun use of the images on your cards. The second is my favorite,I love the colors!
Enjoy your vacation, Tanya!

Rochelle Blok said...

Both of your cards are fantastic Tanya! The layering of the word bubbles on the first card is very clever. I really love the colours on the second card. They do go very well together! Have an awesome time on your cruise!

Christine Kiehl said...

How creative! The crew's projects are just blowing me away! I am so glad I discovered y'all! Thank you for sharing!

Bronwyn Eastley said...

Both cards are super funky. Hope you're having a wow of a time on your cruise.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails