Thursday, December 10, 2015

Silvery Warm Wishes

I'm back with more trash to treasures! Well, really clean-up cards from the leftover bits on my desk :) I can't remember what I was trying to do when I cut all these thin strips of foiled snowflake vellum, but whatever it was, it was a fail! Then the pieces waited on my desk for another idea to come up.

I decided to keep it simple and adhered them to a card from in stripes with the center stripe embossed with Silver Embossing Powder. Then I wrapped some silver thread around the card above and below the sentiment strip. This could a Christmas card, or any winter occasion card!

What do you think? Is this something you would like to make in a class?

As always, here is the list of products I used. Please feel free to place an order with me, and support my habit ;)



Product List

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails