Saturday, January 30, 2016

Valentine Countdown #1: Nuts For You

I had another brainstorm, and I decided that I wanted to do a countdown to Valentine's Day. From now until Valentine's Day, I will post 10 Valentine's projects! Sounds fun, right?! I will try to focus on the different kinds of people in our lives that we might enjoy sending a card to, or give a little gift too. And of, course, there will be masculine stuff. Everything seems to be cutsie or feminine, but I want to show you some stuff we can give to the men in our lives too.
So without further ado, here is the first project!

I had a couple leftover class kits lurking in my craft area, and while I was organizing (shifting things around a bit), I stumbled on this kit. Originally, it was a thank you card without the Crumb cake. But inspiration hit and this is what popped out! I realize that Baked Brown Sugar is retired, but I still have the ink, cardstock, and embellishments. AND it coordinates with the acorns in this paper perfectly, so I had to use the ink :)Stamp, stamp, punch, punch. Emboss, and die cut. Glue, stitch, gold thread tangle, dimensionals. Done!

Inside more stamp, stamp, stamp, but with slightly different colors. I used Sahara Sand on the crumb Cake on the front as it provided a nice subtle image, then inside I wanted it to be Crumb Cake and Baked Brown Sugar. I adore the way this sentiment from Botanicals For You completes the sentiment on the front! It is one of the Sale-A-Bration offerings this year. Be sure to get one for yourself!

What do you think? Is this worthy of a man in your life?



Product List

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great card, Tanya. Of course, my man might just say I'm just plain nuts... lol

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails